Saturday 1 March 2014

Friends, Teapots & Boarders

Last weekend saw a quick trip to Sydney to see a much loved friend of my daughters.
We had a lovely morning wandering around Broadway shops. The girls shopped til they dropped.
Manicures & Pedicures were high on the list along with trying to find dresses to wear to the upcoming Debutant Ball.
Lots of laughter throughout the day, it was so nice to see this beautiful girl smiling - she has had a very rough 6 months.

I managed to snap a few photo's of one of my favourite shops - T2
I do have a bit of a weakness for teapots lol
 
 
I was very well behaved and didn't buy anything. These were just two of the displays that caught my eye. I think I love the bottom one because it reminded me of my Nan!
I have managed to do a spot of sewing this week and am heading back to the sewing machine shortly
 
This is the cot quilt I am making for my nephew. 1 row down 2 to go!
 
 
Until next time
Happy Stitching xox
 

 

6 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing about the second teapot photo - it reminded me of my nan also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well behaved Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann,it was awesome to have you and Sam as roomies .xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this fantastic article. It will be very helpful to readers.or cashout perfect money in Pkaistan visit my site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ทางเข้าเล่น slotxo กราฟิกสีสันงามsloxo พีจี เพลินเล่นแล้วไม่หัวร้อนคืนผลกำไรเร็วสุดๆก็เลยได้รับความนิยมของนักการพนันเว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตที่ครอบครองใจคนที่ประทับใจการเล่น

    ReplyDelete
  6. pgslot เว็บตรง ทุกเกมส์รวมอยู่ในสล็อตเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้แล้วทุกเกมส์ แม้ท่านกำลังหาเกมส์สล็อตแตกง่ายที่สุด หรือบ่อยมากที่สุด เล่นสล็อต PG ทุกแพลตฟอร์มได้ฟรี ไม่เสียค่าบริการ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...