Saturday 15 February 2014

Time flies..............

I can not believe it has been 4 months since my last post.
Its amazing how quickly the weeks are flying by.
It has been very hectic in my little world but I have managed to find the odd moment to play.  
 
My Nephew was born in Jan 2013 and I was on the hunt for a quilt. It took me quite a while to make my decision, Anni Down's cot quilt from 'A Boys Story' was the winner. The decision was made however with work, study and family commitments it has taken me a lot longer than I had hoped. I have changed the layout and have decided to put his name and DOB in the middle block. I have one block to go and hope to get it off to the quilters soon - fingers crossed.  
 
 
 

 
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching xox
 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you again :) love the blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Ann as always. Good to see you back into stitching. You know I am only jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PG SLOT ทุนน้อยก็รวยได้ แม้ว่าคุณจะมีทุนน้อย แต่อยากเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั่นไม่อยาก​เลย เพราะในแต่รายการใช้เงินลงทุนน้อยมากถึงมากที่สุด พีจีสล็อต ไม่ต้องลงทุนเยอะก็มีโอกาสรวยได้

    ReplyDelete
  4. chokdee777 slot สำหรับสมาชิกที่ชื่นชอบความง่าย รักความสบายสบาย เพิ่มข้อจำกัดความเพลิดเพลินให้กับเกมพนันออนไลน์แบบขั้นสุดเราขอเสนอ PGSLOT เวอร์ชั่นโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ ให้เสถียร

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต pg เว็บ ตรง สมัคร PGSLOT เว็บไซต์ตรง โบนัสฟรี 100% แจกเครดิตฟรีสล็อตทุกเกมรองรับการใช้แรงงานภาษาไทย PG สล็อต ธีมเกมสดใหม่ เล่นบันเทิงใจภาพงามโบนัสมากฝาก-ถอน รวดเร็ว

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...