Friday 23 August 2013

SAL - Sewing Case

 
Last weekend I spent some quality time with my sewing machine and I managed to complete my August project for the SAL.
I unfortunately wasn't able to get any template plastic here in the town where I live and by Saturday night I was sooo closed to being finished.
I often travel with my job, so whilst I was in the small town of Wellington in NSW I popped into the little fabric shop and luckily they had just what I needed.
 
 
I really enjoyed making this months project, however I did struggle putting the template plastic in.
 I just couldn't seem to get my fabric to stick to the template plastic no matter how hard I tried.
 
 
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching xox

6 comments:

  1. Lovely bag...and some very lovely projects on your blog.
    Just beautiful.
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Ann. I found the lining challenging too, but so worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I'd love to get to the quilt shop in Wellington too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sewing case is beautiful Ann...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. บอลพรุ่งนี้
    The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...