Saturday 2 February 2013

SAL - January.......... Complete!

Oppps ....... I posted this last weekend on the SAL blog but somehow missed putting it here on my own..... hmmm its been one of those weeks lol
 
Thank you to Chooky for allowing me to re-join the SAL blog even though my SKoW is still only at the top stage. It's booked into the quilters in March and with the way this year is already flying, it will be here before I know it.

 I managed to complete both of January's projects before the deadline.

My daughter saw the picture in Anni's book and suggested that I make a small change to the bag to make it more applicable to her needs. She goggled images for "Ballet Slippers" and decided on this lovely picture.

I used my little thread catcher today and it works a treat! I can why everyone has made more than one, it was sooo easy.

February's Project- Red Home Tote Bag

I am a huge Tennis fan, so while watching the men's final of the Australian Open, I started on February's project and instead of my bag being red it will be blue.   


Until Next Time,
Happy Stitching xox

1 comment:

  1. love the ballet bag.....proper ballet shows I see.....lovely blue stitchery.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...