Wednesday 16 January 2013

The Home Patch Visit with Peg & Dale

What's a visit west of the mountains without a visit to The Home Patch!

We arrived at The Home Patch nice and early to find the lovely Anni Downs behind the counter.
After some introductions the girls .......................
where are they????????

Oooh Dale this looks interesting!

"Don't look down Peg"...... "I won't Dale!
I just wish I had some wings so I could cover my eyes arggggggg   


"Oh Dale, that's so much better - I much prefer my feet firmly on the ground!!"  

"Shhhh Peg, If we don't make any noise maybe we could stay here for a while"

"Oh My Goodness Dale!! Quick run" ....... "I hope they don't expect us to fill that basket"  

"I think we'll be safe in here for a while Peg. I might even have a Nana nap"!

"Should have brought my list Dale............ I know there was something I needed to get"

"Oh Peg, thank goodness we turned up when we did and could give Anni a hand.
The poor dear was sooo busy, she didn't even have time for a photo" 

"Well Dale, I had a fantastic morning wandering around The Home Patch.
 I wonder where Ann will take us next?? 

Peg.... PEG where are we going??????

"It's Ok Dale.
Whats a trip to Bathurst without a lap around Mt Panorama.
Hold on tight"!!!
"Wow that really was great Peg"!
"Dale it's time to say goodbye to Ann........
I wonder who we will visit next"?????

Thanks for visiting Girls
Safe Travels xox


4 comments:

  1. Great Trip Ann, what did the kids say about all the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....Oh Ann!!!!!....We did have the best time at Anni's....just love that shop....LOL...glad we did a lap, have been wanting to do that for ages...wait till I tell the boys at work, shame I left my FORD shirt at home.....Ann thank you so much..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad they got a visit in to the home patch.........and a lap around the mountain..........hope they didn't but too much at the Home Patch..........I do know they like visiting there.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no wonder they were exhausted when they arrived here. They woulndt stop talking about it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...