Thursday 16 August 2012

Checking in.......& SKoW progress!

Life for my over the past 4 to 5 months has been quite hectic (like everyone else - I know.......... 

Where have I been ????

Well............... unfortunately the child care industry has undergone some major changes and I've had to upgrade my qualifications. So I have been doing assignment after assignment*sigh*

Last weekend I must have known that Chooky was looking for her whip.......
beacuse I managed to do 3 more blocks for my SKoW. Its amazing what you can get done when you have a day at home and no assignments due!  




I think I only have 4 blocks left to do, so hopefully with no assignments to do this weekend I can get a few more done to meet the deadline.

Until Next Time - Happy Stitching xox

3 comments:

  1. nice blocks Ann.........it looks good.........
    bugger about having to do more study......goodluck with it.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ann welcome back to blogland xxx cute blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been very busy Ann...love your blocks..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...