Sunday 18 March 2012

My Boy xxxx

Last night saw my handsome son partner a beautiful young lady for her Debutant. 
Sporty has known this lovely young lady since they were babies, for me it was a perfect match - they are always acting just like siblings.
It was a lovely night shared with both his grandmothers and his favourite Aunt.
Sporty was really nervous about the dance (it was the pride of Erin, with a modern twist) - but he had nothing to worry about, they did a great job and I was extremely proud of how my boy went about his responsibilities.

Next it was the parents turn to dance with their children. I only made one mistake, not bad for someone who hadn't practiced  :)

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, spent surrounded by the ones you love!!

Until Next Time - Happy Stitching xox

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you must be so proud. He looks very handsome. Glad you had such a happy family weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute :) Glad the parents didn't muff things up either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous......so grown up............

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce to know Deb balls are still around. Congratulations they both looked gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow so grown up. Congratulations glad it was a success.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...