Sunday 6 November 2011

Where Oh Where ............

Where oh where have the past few weeks gone?  And I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner!

Last night Hubby & I attended a Day on the Green with our best friends and 6,000 others!
A great night was had by all  & Cold Chisel have still got it!!


Last week I finished another Paper Tole that I had been working on for my brother-in-law. 
Sunflowers are his all time favourite thing.

I also received a parcel from H&P. I hope it's my fabric for the SAL (fingers crossed) 
   
Yeah, now to work sort out the colours & I'll be good to go!
 First I think I best be finishing off my ' In my Garden'  BOM only 2 blocks to go & then the boarders.

Until Next Time - Happy Stitching xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...