Friday 14 October 2011

A Sad Day...........

Yesterday I arrived home to find a parcel from H&P sitting on my door step. I was both excited and scared to open it, because it was either going to a kit that I have been waiting on, or block 9 of 'In my garden'.

 Nooooooo, it was the last block for my BOM!  
I have really enjoyed participating in this BOM - especially since Susan at Thimblestitch and I have been doing it together, sharing our thoughts, working out the tricky bits etc.

Thankyou Anni Downs for another fantastic project I have loved every minute of it, now to get it finished so that I can make a start on SKoW. 

Until next time - Happy Stitching xox 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a bittersweet day. Can't wait to see it finished, but don't want the parcels to stop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...