Sunday 23 October 2011

In my hoop

Cricket season is upon us, so with that in mind I found a stitchery that I purchased at the Sydney Quilt show - from ' The Birdhouse'. Popped all the bits & pieces I needed into my new bag & off we went.
 I love red work - no need to worry about doing the wrong colour on the wrong thing!


Sporty has played 3 games this weekend (2 wins and a loss), so I managed to get quite a bit done.
I must admit - I don't watch the game too closely, when I have some stitching to do.
That is, until Sporty comes on to bat or bowl of course.


I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend.
Until Next Time - Happy Stitching xox

2 comments:

  1. Ann that is gorgeous, very cute pattern..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked the Tis the Season Stitch-a-long in red, my first redwork, and thoroughly enjoyed it for all the reasons you have given, so easy not to start and stop all the time.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...