Thursday 15 September 2011

Peaceful Garden progress

What a week in my houshold - but I've managed to make some time for stitching. I have now finished all the little stitcheries for my peaceful garden wall hanging.


I just love Anni's work, the colours, the designs - all of it!

This little blue bird is my favourite :) Soooo cute!

Apart from stitching I have another interest - it's a craft called paper tole. I have been attending classes for the past 10 years and still enjoy it very much - I also love the social side :)  Paper Tole is where you have 8-9 copies of the same picture and turn it from a flat picture into 3D.

Until next time - Happy Stitching xox

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann-Marie,
    There is ALWAYS time to do a little stitching - we need it for our sanity! Those little stitcheries are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...