Friday 16 September 2011

Early Christmas

Yesterday I felt like Christmas had come early! Two weeks ago I decided to shout myself to a new sewing machine, I got the call yesterday to say that it had arrived - just wish I wasn't at work, knock off time just couldn't come early enough argg.

I was excited to be bringing my new toy home - now what to work on first, so many unfinished projects! I pull into the driveway and sitting at the door were 2 parcels woo hooo!!!!!!!! 
I had recently ordered a few bits from Kim at Jukejema and a few more of Anni's fabric's to come with block 8 of  'in my garden' from the home patch  - oh no what to do now - sooo many projects sooo little time.

I just love the colours in Anni's fabrics!


I also fell in love with the range - Scandinavian Christmas whilst at the retreat, so I just had to have some more lol 

Until next time - Happy Stitching xox

1 comment:

  1. You will be unstoppable now Ann, you know I am only jealous as my new machine is still in the box for another few weeks. GRRR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...